People have been conscious and being anxious throughout time. There is no definite reason why. There are a lot of theories from scientists, sociologists, and psychologists on why people are becoming more and more anxious as time passes by. There is no longer sufficient or definite lead. However, we are on the path to try and solve it and there is a way to relieve anxiety and what other things it can lead to. Anxiety can cause more than just anxiety. Anxiety can lead to a lot of medical and mental effects no one wants to deal with, to begin with.
The main problem we all experience is that, sometimes, we get used to anxiety and just chooses to tolerate it—which does not happen most often even if we kept on trying for a couple of years already. There is a way to suspend that and to just let you live your life as you deserve it. Everyone deserves to be happy and free from anxiety, stress, and depression and other mental disorders that can cripple and impair someone’s happiness and life.
Marijuana has entered the scene and became a miracle plant for a lot of reasons. Back then, marijuana was demonized as something that is bad and displeasing. However, before its legalization of marijuana in some states of the United States, marijuana has become lesser of an antagonist for a lot of Americans. A lot of them actually loved it and had been fond of it since then.
The market for marijuana has rocketed and still is growing swiftly compared to any other recreational product industry there is in the United States. New York, California, and Washington are states that are pioneering the movement and their economies because of cannabis has grown threefold. The health effects and the effects of it to the mind are the best weapons of marijuana to inform and prove people that it has more to show than just what people considered and classified them as bad and for no good at the past.
Anxiety has always affected us ever since and there are a lot of theories and speculations on the reasons why we all experience it. Anxiety can become some of the hardest things to overcome or manage. It will be a struggle just to get out from it and it is important to have the people around us to help ease the struggle. However, there are ways like the best cbd oil for anxiety to ease it and supplement the efforts of our loved ones. However, what is the main sources or reasons for anxiety in the first place?
- It Comes From Social Norms—our society today is a society founded on status and hierarchy. The use of too much social media and the culture of too much judgment and the need for perfection is highest than ever. People become more conscious of what they do and how they act. This means they are more in constant check of their surroundings and themselves and on how people will react is disturbing. People get anxious because they can’t fit in the social norms which they should be conforming. The society is overwhelmingly rejected because of a small fault.
- Too Much Pressure—this is not only about the society but is quite related to it. The pressure may come in general forms. It may come from the society, the family, or by intrapersonal factors. People usually are in pressure for their expectations and sometimes their speculations. It seems like we are all hungry of wanting to become better and become like the ones we see on the internet or the television. It seems we love to have a reason. The fear of frustration can lead to anxiety. The fear of losing a job is an example as well.
- The Feeling Of Not Being Safe—this can be depicted because of watching the news or seeing too many The world is no longer a safe place and that is the truth. There is no person who will want to walk alone during the night with full confidence without expecting someone to try and hit you with a baseball bat or shoot you with a gun. Sometimes, we no longer feel safe in our homes. That is one source of anxiety as well.
CBD Oil And Anxiety
One way to ease all of that is something to help you relax and unwind. One way is to have some cannabis oil for anxiety that will ease any anxiety and even anxiety disorder in order to drop all of those fears and worries and just live the life of being calm and stress-free. CBD or cannabinoid with some THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, can ease all of those anxious feelings away and prevent some more unwanted effects or conditions from growing.
There are cbd for anxiety and pain in order to relieve just that. Well, there are different alternatives to the use of marijuana or cannabis just to take advantage of removing the anxiety. You can experiment with the cannabis or you can just take everything of it. However, getting the effects of marijuana to that level just for anxiety is not going to be the wisest and the best idea for you.
CBD has a lot of types and when it comes to marijuana there is two type of cannabinoid which is THC and cannabinoid. THC is the psychoactive metabolite responsible for some side effects like paranoia (which is a brother of anxiety), nausea, dizziness, and other things. However, there are cannabinoids which are responsible to counter the high and limit it to the level that is friendly and that is for the good of everyone.
Cannabinoid dominant cbd for anxiety and pain can be the best and the safest one for you if you do not want to suffer getting too much high and having a couch lock feeling after smoking a THC potent cannabis strain. That is why investing in cannabis should also be with education.
The link between cannabis oil and anxiety can be very well be connected to each other because of how cannabis is already widely known to anxiety disorder and other disorders. Other mental disorders such as depression can also be attended by cannabis.
Is There A Dosage Specific Dosage?
Is there such question as “how much cbd oil to take for anxiety?” about the use of CBD oil? In fact, there is none. As long as they CBD oil is pure cannabinoid with no THC it will be fine. However, if the CBD oil has some THC levels in it, the limitation comes in.
The use of CBD oil with some THC in it is going to be important with dosage as well. Since there is still THC in it, it is not assured that every cannabinoid can inhibit or block the THC from the cannabinoid receptors of our body. That is why it’s needed to take note of the prescribed one if you want your anxiety to go out and have a healthy outcome.
cbd for anxiety relief should also be able to be moderated by the user. Since it is for recreational use as well, if one wants to get high with it, then there is no problem consuming a lot.
How Does CBD Relieve Anxiety?
CBD works in a lot of different ways to the body and it can relieve a lot of disorders more than just anxiety. There are a lot of psychoactive effects marijuana or cannabis can bring to users. It can cause happiness, euphoria, creativity, and a lot more to keep a person’s mind preoccupied away from anxiety and what bothers them a lot.
The good psychoactive effects can also relieve a lot of health problem that might lead to anxiety as well. Due to numerous reasons of anxiety, there are a lot of effects coming from cannabis that is capable of suppressing anxiety and other disturbing mental issues or disorders.
These effects can turn a person upside down. From a person who is already wanting to let go of life to wanting to have more of it and oil from cbd for anxiety can do exactly that. However, there will be no CBD specifically for anxiety that has no THC and that has no euphoric effects at all and if there is a question about cbd being able to do more than just anxiety relief.
It can also become cbd for anxiety and panic attacks for people who are experiencing harsher disorders than anxiety like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder also known as PTSD that are more likely experienced by soldiers. These are disorders that are hard to control and it is best if they seek help from people and from substances that will help them get over the bad experience.
cbd for anxious people are proven to not only cater for anxiety but also it can cater for epilepsy and preventing cancer. All of which are designed to calm the mind and the body for effects that are expected to suppress any forms of anxiety and to displeasing mental effects.
Cannabinoid can also be for stress and anxiety treatment to lessen the possibility of anxiety getting worse. Knowing that PTSD can also be one result or cause of the mental disorder, it is better if there is a frequent method to make the patient calm and stress-free. The cannabinoid intake can help cbt to treat generalized anxiety disorder and other disorders that come along with it.
The calming agents of cannabidiol cbd for anxiety which is THC and the one that limits the psychoactive effects of THC which is CBD makes it possible to neat pick all of the effects and limit or remove all of those side effects THC can also lead to such as paranoia, anxiety, and nausea.
The anxiety cbd treatment is better compared to smoking the raw cannabis dried leaves because it can limit all possibilities that might lead to more anxiety and paranoia.
Other Possible Treatments With CBD
CBD, since it has calming and stress relieving agents, it does not only focus on the treatment of anxiety but it treats more than what is expected.
- Paranoia—this can be attributed to anxiety. However, paranoia is the fear and the continuous thinking about that fear. The fear of harm can be the most common reason for paranoia and it disrupts thinking and focusing power
- Post–Traumatic Stress Disorder—can be attributed to a traumatic disorder mostly experienced by people who get in close contact to war or terrorism. Soldiers are the biggest example; there are even the slightest stimuli that can trigger their paranoia, anxiety, and trauma that could be very disturbing and harsh.
- Attention–Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder—is a mental disorder that makes it hard to focus. There are a lot of thing happening inside the brain that leads it to not function properly and CBD can limit it and relax the brain.
All of which can be catered to along with some health benefits to prevent oxidation in the body.